Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Natural Beauty

The night before CHA, Madison from Echo Park Paper gave me this beautiful line to create with. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it!! I was in my hotel room so I didn't have many extras to play with but truly it didn't need much, the stickers and papers it had were gorgeous!!
I was asked to teach with this line from a lot of my store owners all over the country and abroad so last night while cropping at my friends place (where I still am...YAY!!! Love you GINA!!) I started creating a NEW version of the one I made at CHA!! It has a little more in it!! :)
Here are some of my favorite pages from the book! I'm so lucky to be teaching with Madison's beautiful lines!!





I used Basically Bare for my album, Victoria line from Echo Park, Helmars for my liquid adhesive, 3L for my tape, Clear Snap and Ranger for my ink pads, Hero Arts for my stamps, Ranger for my paint and glossy accents (for creating an epoxy look on cover), Sakura for my pen, and Hambly for my overlays. Thanks for looking!!!
Hugs, Suzy West

5 comments:

Slammer said...

Love it and hope I can find it. thanks for sharing

v said...

OMGoodness! This is gorgeous! Beautiful papers and love all the adorable embellies all over! Love the tags and paper flowers!!! It's absolutely stunning! Can you tell how much I'm drooling?

~Vanessa W

Suzy West said...

Thank you so much!!!!! I appreciate it!!!

deannaf said...

beautiful album! I recently saw the Basically Bare albums and I really like them!

Suzy West said...

thank you!! The Basically Bare are wonderful!!! You will love them!!