Thursday, July 28, 2011

I've been a busy girl!!

I've been a busy girl lately!!!! I went to CHA and had an awesome time looking at all the booths, seeing friends, and doing some networking! When the show was over, I went to downtown Chicago with my friends Katrina and Jennifer!!
I came home from Chicago on Friday at midnight and the next morning I was up bright and early getting ready for a day at Great America, amusement park. We had such a great time!
In the evening I was off to Our Paper Place for a fun night with the girls!! We had an awesome time!!!
On Sunday, our family went off to church and then I went home packed me and Sierra and we were off on a train to Sacramento to stay with our friend Gina and her family for a few days. We had an awesome time!!!
We had a great time scrapping with friends while the kids played in the swimming pool!! We shopped, ate, and had more fun!!!
On my last day there we went to Old Sacramento and visited the State Capitol, ate, and took pictures.
We came home on Wednesday evening and I sat down and planned the next few days while we watched a movie together!!
Today we are going swimming with Angel and the kids. I'll be hanging out at Our Paper Place in the evening.
The rest of the week I have a baby shower, a day at Great America, a Giants game, a full day of cropping and fondue with all my scrappy friends at Our Paper Place, and then re-pack and catch another train to visit my friend Gina and her beautiful family!!!
I have some scoop!!! I am a NEW educator for two awesome companies: Simple Stories and Authentique!!! I'm super excited!!!! I will be teaching with their products at a lot of stores!!!
So look out for where I'll be with in the next few months and next year!!! I have some exciting things going on!!! I'll be using their products on our product that is debuting in January!!
So see...I've been a busy girl!!!
Are you exhausted from reading my post yet? LOL
If you read all this...you rock!!! LOL
Have a great week!
Hugs
Suzy

4 comments:

Jamie Lane [Cripps] said...

Congrats Suzy!

Suzy West said...

Thanks darlin!!!

Katrina said...

that's because you ROCK chickie!!!!! hugs, K

Suzy West said...

Girlfriend, you are a rockstar!!!