Tuesday, July 19, 2011

CHA madness!!!

I swear I haven't forgotten about my blog!! I've just been super busy! I have been busy setting up meetings to talk with people and doing some "research". :)
As always I design a lot of projects for CHA using a whole bunch of different lines.
I wanted to post soem of the projects that I created.


Hambly--They came out with new papers and rub-on's. They are so super cool!!!


This is a little mini book that I created using the new Hambly overlays and rub-on's.


Here's another layout I created using their beautiful overlays.

I created this project using the NEW Basically Bare books. LOVE these!!! I used the new Echo Park to create with!!! I also used Hambly and Epiphany Crafts. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I created these two projects in my hotel last night!!! Madison from Echo Park gave me products to create with and this is what I made.

I used Basically Bare to make these. This is the new HAPPY DAYS line.

This one was created with the VICTORIA line.
I did more but I didn't get pictures. ooops! Thanks for looking!!!! Have a great day!!!
Hugs
Suzy West

1 comments:

Connie said...

awesome projects!!!