Sunday, June 12, 2011

New challenge at Our Paper Place

I was at Our Paper Place before I left for Texas and told Sarah that we should make a challenge video for her store. She thought it would be a fun idea. We got together the other day and did the video with the help of Gloria (our camera girl and co-owner) and Sierra (our "director"). We had fun putting filming together and Sierra felt very special to be a part of it. LOL
You can view the video here: OUR VIDEO
We invite you to take on the challenge. You can find out more information on Sarah's store website, OUR PAPER PLACE
We look forward to seeing what you create.
I'll be teaching at Our Paper Place next week, check out their site to see what's up!!
I'll be attending the Great American Scrapbook Convention--CHANTILLY in a couple of weeks. The day before the show I will be teaching at a wonderful store, PHOTO SCRAPS in Eldersburg, MD
Have a wonderful day,

Suzy West

0 comments: