Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It's been a couple of weeks!!

I can't believe it's been a couple of weeks since I posted last. I've been just a little busy. LOL I just got back from Maryland and Virginia. I taught at Photo Scraps a beautiful scrapbook store. I then taught at the Great American Scrapbook Convention!!

I got to stay at this beautiful bed and breakast. It was so stinkin' adorable!!


I got up the next morning and went over to Photo Scraps where I taught two classes. I had such a great time getting to know all my students. I can't wait to go back!!!

I then headed over to Virginia. I had another beautiful room at the hotel. It was great because I stayed on the 6th floor and my class was on the first floor. I would get up each morning, get ready, and just go straight to my class. Between classes I could go to my room or do something else. I went to the expo part of it to go shop. I went straight to the Carolee Creation booth to purchase purchases and jewlery!!


It was great getting to know all of my students in my classes. I had a lot of them that took all three. It was great fun!!!
My students introduced me to Chick Fil-a!!! OMG!!!! SO YUMMY!!!!!! I at their everyday for lunch!!!


Look forward to next year!!!! Hope to see everyone again!
Hugs
Suzy West

1 comments:

Gina Lideros said...

I love all your photos from your trip. I have been missing you like crazy!