Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Excited...and a winner from the kit contest!!!!

Hi everyone!!!! I'm excited to say that I'm working with an awesome company that I love!!!! I'm going to be busy getting all the prep work done so we can launch soon!!
I'll be putting together a DT call VERY SOON!!!! I want people from all over the WORLD!!!
If you are interested in having me view your work in the meantime...please post your blog here.

I have a winner for one of my kits....the winner is:
CLHAJNAL said...
Hi Suzy! I am having such a blast here at GASC, you are a wonderful hostess!!!!
Carrie Hajnal
Please email me at psajfamily@aol.com with your addy

Hugs, Suzy West



5 comments:

Katrina said...

YEAH!!!!!! congrats to YOU!!! You so deserve it!!!! now...about that blog address......

http://paperscissorsandglue.blogspot.com

hugs and give Sierra one too!!! Katrina

Katarina said...

Congrats!! and Im so glad to hear Sierra is doing better :)
You are always welcome to my blog and say hi sweetie ;)
http://krumeluran.wordpress.com
//Katarina

Brianne N. said...

So excited for you!!! SO Glad to hear that Sierra is feeling better; you all were in my prayers from the moment I saw your FB post. I would LOVE to work with you! Your energy is contagious! www.briannenevill.com

Kristin said...

Congrats! So glad to hear Seirra is doing better. I would LOVE to work with you! My blog is www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com

MrsETaylor said...

Glad to here that Sierra is doing better.

As for a DT member, you know I'd love to Suzy

http://taylordconcepts.blogspot.com

Toodles
Erika