Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New project... post to win a kit!!!

I've been pretty busy lately getting ready to teach at different places. Tomorrow I leave for the Great American Scrapbook Convention in Arlington, Texas. It's been cold and rainy here...it's going to be 100 degrees when I get to Texas!! YIKES!! I feel sorry for my hair and anyone who has to look at my hair. It's going to go crazy!! (those going to the show...you've been warned!)
My friend Sarah and I are up to something really fun for her store, Our Paper Place!!! It involves scrapbook supplies, a video camera, and the two of us!!! A crazy combination!!!! (for those that watch...you've been warned again...we ARE crazy! LOL) Watch for the news on Our Paper Places facebook page, twitter, and on their blog. Can't wait to show you!!!
This is a sneak peak of my project that I'm working on. It has Crate Paper, Epiphany Crafts, Basically Bare, Helmars, Jillibean, Hambly, and more!!



CONTEST!!!! Do you want to win a kit??
All you have to do is leave a comment here on my blog and one lucky winner will win one of my class kits!!!
You have from now until Sunday to post anything you'd like. I'll post the winner on MONDAY!!
Thanks for looking!!!
Have a great day and rest of the week!!
Hugs
Suzy West

PS...do you know you can follow me on twitter now?

35 comments:

Kim said...

Pick me choose me love me... I love your kits and I'm a giants lover too! Go Giants!!!!!

Oz said...

That project has Suzy written all over it for sure. Love how your style is a true reflection of your right and cheery personality. :-)

Happy and safe travels to you, my dear. Let's get out scrap and cheese on when you get back in town.

Tammy

Joanne said...

Boy Kim beat me to being the first one to post! The heck with baseball - Go Canucks! (That's hockey Suzy)

Joanne said...

Oz beat me too!

Joy said...

I have always love your work but have not been scraping for a while ( life did get in the way)Now I am back into and I would love one of your kits.
Joy

Suzy West said...

Lol, funny girls!!

Lyn said...

No Suzy dreams this time! Guess I need to stay away from the Chinese food! lol...

Arts and Crafts Fanatic! said...

I would love to win the kit!! I love your classes!

Kim Ellis

scrapbookgrl73 said...

Choose me Suzy:) I love the kit and you know how competitive I am!!!! Lol see you soon!

Suzy West said...

Test...sorry to those having problems posting Here. Maybe try back again in a bit?

butterfly843 said...

Would love to win a kit

jo said...

You always create the best kits! Would love to win! Thanks for the chance! :) Love ya!

Sharon said...

What wonderful creations. I would love a chance to win a kit. I took a couple of classes with you at CHA (Winter 2010) and LOVED them. You are so much fun.

Jamie Lane [Cripps] said...

Love the colors of this project and would be super excited to be able to have one of your classes! Thanks for the chance to win!

Suzy West said...

Thanks everyone!! You guys are awesome!!!! GOOD LUCK!!

Lindsey Alves said...

Would love to win this kit! I always love your projects.... Oh, by the way I had emailed the address you gave me for Basically Bare when I won the name game for the book... I haven't heard back from them or gotten my product yet.. I am excited to see it, use it & create!!!

Suzy West said...

Lindsay--you are so sweet!!!
I just emailed Angela...not sure what happened there. I'm sure she'll send you one. She's in texas right now as well. Keep me posted.
HUGS

Nikki said...

I want it!!! Lol! Super cute suzy! As usual! Miss ya! Xoxo

Renee' Benson said...

As usual Suzy, everything is fabulous! As I've said many times, you are an Artists' artist! I love your work and enjoy your updates. They say the busier you are, the more you achieve! It seems like you have a star by the tip! Continue with all your good work, we'd all miss it!

debpaint16 said...

This would be such an amazing gift to win!! Thank you so much for the chance!!!
debpaint16@aol.com

Sara said...

so glad i made the trip to opp the other day. I've had so much fun with the punky sprouts albums. i'd love to win a kit!!

dorism6220 said...

Does it come complete with pictures??? Miss you!

Slammer said...

Awesome page Suzy! i wanna win!

Slammer said...

Btw my name is Lisa Fragassi! I had the home depot tool box:)

Angie said...

Hi! Having so much fun today!

Unspeakable Joy said...

Would love to have this!

Michelle said...

Love your kits!

rhondacollister said...

You are super fun !!! Glad you are at GASC!!!

TParkersFamily said...

Having a great time...thanks

CLHAJNAL said...

Hi Suzy! I am having such a blast here at GASC, you are a wonderful hostess!!!!

Carrie Hajnal
Clhajnal(a)aol(dot com)

jact3333 said...

I love GASC!!!

Mama Bear Stonich's Craft Blog said...

I wanna win! love your project!

Miranda said...

I love this kit. I'm signed up for both of your classes at Photo Scraps in Eldersburg MD in June, I can't wait!!!!!

Beth said...

Hi Suzy, prayers being sent to sierra to your family right now for her speedy recovery. I'd love a kit.

Slammer said...

I want some more of your goodness through this kit