Sunday, May 01, 2011

Basically Bare--new projects, teaching, and more!!

I am so thrilled to announce that I've been asked to be one of the Endorsed Educators for Basically Bare, a new manufacture!!!!
You can check them out HERE. Please check out their blog. I have a post there. You can see what Sarah De Guzman created as well.
I am thrilled to have a book created by my ideas and inspirations!!! I'll be teaching with it all over the country!!! (I'll be using their other products too!!)
It's this book here that I created Fun In The Sun with!!! The book is called Funky Findings. It's a fun tall and slender book. LOL

This other book was created with Totally Tabbed. I love that it's big and filled with lots of fun different pages!! You can fit a ton in it! The book is 8x10!!!


I'm thrilled to be teaching these projects and another at Treasured Memories in Oak Park. I will be there the end of May. You can check out the details at their site here.


I have a class coming up at Our Paper Place on Friday, May 13th!! Check it out here.
Thanks for looking and hope to see you at one of my upcoming classes!!!
Hugs
Suzy West

1 comments:

Katrina said...

eKKKKKKk....LOVE this stuff!!! And your book is adorable!!!! hee hee you worked on the blog some!!! hugs, Katrina