Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thanks for the prayers! A video of my sweet uncle

I would like to thank everyone that has been praying for my uncle.
My heart has felt so heavy ever since I heard that he fell and has been having seizures. It's been even more sad to hear that he feels like it's time to go too.
That's the first time I've ever heard him say anything like that.
I know he's lived a long life and can't be selfish and expect him to go on if his wishes are to go home to heaven and to be with his wife. I just want him to go peacefully.
Just a few weeks ago I head the honor to attend his 103 birthday party and recorded him.
He couldn't hear what I was asking him at first he's so cute.

Thanks for letting me share!!!
Hugs, Suzy West

2 comments:

Lacey said...

He's adorable! 103 - that is amazing! I wish him the best. My thoughts are with him. Enjoy the moments with him :)

Gina Lideros said...

awww, that's so sweet. Thanks for sharing Suzy. Sending prayers to you and your family