Friday, April 22, 2011

Sierra--setting the date

I am so lucky to
call Sierra my daughter.
She is such a sweet little
girl with a beautiful
innocence about her.
I told her today
that I was meeting with
her surgeon on Monday.
She looked at me and
sweetly said, "I trust
whatever decisions
you make for my life."
It took everything
I had to not cry.
We are going to set
the date with the surgeon
on Monday. I'm not sure
if I want it to be done
sooner or later. Things to
think about before Monday.
Thanks for listening.
Hugs,
Suzy West

2 comments:

Katrina said...

OMG....what a thing for such a young girl to say.....such grown up words.....thinking good thoughts for you and hoping all goes well....hugs, Katrina

Gina said...

Wow...such powerful words from her. I'm truly speechless. Hope everything goes well & I'll be praying for you both. Hugs!