Tuesday, April 05, 2011

projects, a saying, and a future dt call!!

Hi all!!! I wanted to show you some projects that I've created lately!! I made this first one using the beautiful For The Record by Echo Park!! The lovely album is by Clear Scraps!! I love the scallops!! I will be teaching it in Texas at the Great American Scrapbook Convention!!

The other day I made this layout using the NEW Websters Pages!! Love this line!! If you are in the San Francisco bay area, you can find it at Our Paper Place.

I wanted to share this with you!!
When I saw this saying it became my favorite quote!
As you know I'm working on a lot of really cool projects right now with some amazing manufactures!! I can't say yet what's up but I will soon!! For one of my new adventures, I will be looking for designers all over the world!!! So let me know if you are looking...I'm going to be doing a call but I'll probably be hand picking some as well!!

Hugs, Suzy West

9 comments:

TheScrapbookgirl at CricutConfessions said...

Wow! What a fantastic opportunity for a design team!

I can't wait to hear the details!

Lindsey Alves said...

I would be interested in a design team opportunity.... can't wait to hear more!

HeatherC said...

And may I ask what the dt is for? Hmmmmm.... you big tease!! ;-)

Fleursbydesign said...

Sounds intriguing :)

LynneForsythe said...

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....now this sounds VERY interesting!!! knowing you the opportunity will be AMAZING!!!

Melissa Elsner said...

You are always so full of mystery! Who wouldn't want to work with you???

Mama Bear Stonich's Craft Blog said...

Sounds like fun! Let me know the DT details...I'm ready for something new and exciting in my life!

Sandy Ang said...

How exciting. Looking forward to the full details of the call.

egjk said...

This would be so much fun!I want to know more!