Saturday, April 09, 2011

A day to remember, a new projects, and post your blogs!!

Last night was such fun!! I went to a crop at Our Paper Place. The new store that Sarah De Guzman owns very close to my house!! I finished creating this project that I'll be teaching at the Great American Scrapbook Convention in both Chantilly, VA and Arlington, TX. I got to work with Echo Park, Clear Scraps, and Epiphany Crafts!!


I'm teaching this class and other ones as well! If you are planning on attending, hope you can make it to one of my classes. I'm also the MC at the Arlington, TX show!!!! Come and get your scrap on with me!!!

The day before I left on my trip I attended my uncle's 103rd birthday party!

It was such a wonderful event full of memories and love!!

I'm grateful to have a lot of great pictures with him!!! Here are just some!!

Last, I'd like to thank everyone who has contacted me about the future DT call. I'll be finding out a little more soon and will start putting out a call soon! Please continue to send me your blog info!! Please post them here so I can have one spot to look. Have a wonderful day!!! hugs, Suzy West

4 comments:

Mel said...

Fantastic mini!!!
P.S> I would love to design with you:)

Mama Bear Stonich's Craft Blog said...

Hey suz here is my blog...
http://mamabearstonichscraftspot.blogspot.com/

Felicitas said...

wow, this album looks so wonderful and i would love to work with you

vistit me at my blog:
http://www.felicitasklink.blogspot.com/

greetings from germany
Felicitas

Mandy said...

Awesome mini!

Would love to hear more about the future DT call. Sounds like it's going to be fun!