Thursday, April 14, 2011

A busy week

It's been one heck of a week!!! Here are some pictures of what I've been up to!!

I've been out twice this week with Angel buying up all kinds of fun items for Tanner's birthday party! This year he's chosen Buzz Lightyear for his theme. We went shopping for clothes and this was one of his favorite outfits that HE put together!!

He is so adorable!

Tonight I went to the Sharks game!!! Thank you Julia for the ticket!! The seats were awesome and the energy was amazing!! I finished creating another class for the GASC show!! This will be taught in both Texas and Virginia!! My two doggies got neutered!! This was NOT fun!!!! Poor little things have been so sad! They need to have the cone of shames on for TWO weeks! They had their surgeries yesterday and Angel's dog had his surgery today!


Tomorrow I will getting my scrap on at Our Paper Place!!! I was asked to teach at Treasured Memories again so I will be working on new projects!! can't wait!!! Thanks for reading my blog!! :) hugs, Suzy West

0 comments: