Wednesday, April 20, 2011

5 things I'm grateful for this week


I am feeling so grateful this week and wanted to share with you 5 things
that have made me smile.

1. My children--I love them so much!!! I want them to know they can always depend on me and I will always be there!
2. Scrapbooking--I'm so grateful for this beautiful craft!
3. My camera--I love my camera! I love that I can capture a moment...a feeling...in one single shot!!
4. Religion--I love going to church every Sunday (when I'm not traveling, LOL) and having the opportunity to feel close to my Heavenly Father in his home.
5. My car--I'm lucky that I can always depend on my sweet van to get me from point a to point b.

That's what I'm grateful for this week!

If you didn't see the post below...check it out...there's a contest!!! I'd love for you to participate.

Hugs
Suzy West

0 comments: