Thursday, March 31, 2011

Some of my favorite shots of London!!

I got home yesterday from being in London for a almost two weeks and since my body thinks I'm still there I have been up since 3am!!! LOL Paul kept telling me to just relax and stay and in bed but I couldn't! I counted the pleats on my curtains about five times, thought about how the room would look if I changed the bedroom a different direction, was thinking about new songs on you tube I could add, and had a ton of thoughts in my head for a new adventure that I'm working on!!! I can't wait to tell you about it!!


I wanted to show you some of my favorite pictures that I took. I have a ton more but I don't want to bore you with them all! LOL













Let me know if you want to see more!!! thanks for letting me share of my pictures with you! Hugs, Suzy West

2 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

Is London just the greatest. I had such a fantastic time when I was there in Jan.

Patty said...

Beautiful pictures!