Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Grateful for the beauty around me

The tragedy that has happened in Japan has saddened me so much!
One day everything is good...the next day...everything is gone!
It's unbelievable to think that this could happen anywhere and to anyone.
I feel especially grateful for all the beauty that is around me. I think I take it for granted and that needs to stop!

Today...make a decision to appreciate your surrounding. Enjoy the streets, the lights, your home, your church, schools, stores, parks, the grass, the trees, your family & friends....everything!

I appreciate you!!!
hugs, Suzy West


3 comments:

Karle said...

ty very much. i appreciate you. hope you have a wonderful day xoxo

Sandra said...

I love your blog!! You definately give me alot of inspiration. Thank you for all of the information and keeping us up to date in new techniques and what is going on!! Hope to see you again soon...if not maybe CHA again next year!

LynneForsythe said...

Suzy.....truly enjoyed reading your blog posts.

Glad you daughter is getting her needed surgery.
Smiling cause your grandsons are ADORABLE!!
SAD you will miss prom.
Jealous you are going to London.

Have a great day and thanks for sharing bits of your life!