Monday, March 28, 2011

Checking in from England!!

Hi everyone! I've been super swamped so I haven't had time to post much let alone blog. LOL I did want to quickly put some pictures up to show you a couple of things that I've done. These are a couple of pictures of when I was at Bury St Ednunds!!! This place is so freaking amazing!!!!!!

Here are just a few pictures. I'll post more soon!!!!





Going to be doing a ton of sightseeing tomorrow and then I go home on Wednesday!!! looking forward to coming back in November!! Hugs

Suzy West

3 comments:

Tricia Wilson said...

It look absolutely amazing!! And you are going back in November?! Lucky girl!

Jamie Lane [Cripps] said...

Amazing photos! Looks like you are having a great time! Can't wait to see more :)

Gina Lideros said...

How fun! Looking forward to hearing all about your trip!