Saturday, February 05, 2011

working on new projects

Since I got back from CHA, I have been wanting to do nothing but create but haven't because I've been spending quality time with my beautiful family!!
Last night I went to a crop night at Our Paper Place and started creating with the NEW Echo Park Paper line. (it's not out yet). I was given some products for designing at CHA for them. It will be shipping out soon!!!
I wanted to do something a little different and started creating with random non scrapbook items to create my project.
I've done a little bit more but this is part of my cover.
I'm excited about this project and even though it's not done yet, I've already been asked to teach it at different stores. LOL
Anyways, I'm so grateful to have some inklings of inspiration right now!!!!
I plan on finishing this tonight and doing more!!!
Thank you to everyone that inspires and encourages me to keep creating!!
You are all wonderful!!!
Hugs
Suzy West

0 comments: