Friday, February 11, 2011

What are your favorite pictures on your phone?

I love looking at the pictures on my phone. They always put a smile on my face.
Here are just a few of my favorites!!!
This is a picture of Sierra getting ready for school!!! She asked if she could wear my favorite headband. She looked so cute!!!

This is a picture of Tristan at my dr. appointment. While I was talking to the nurse he couldn't take his eyes off her little frog. This picture always makes me laugh!! The grand babies spent the night.
In the morning they had a ton of energy and were jumping from my bed to Tristan's crib.
This is a fun picture of me with Patti and Nidia at Art Inspired. I was there for a crop. So much fun! This is a picture of Sierra relaxing on the couch with Gravy. So cute!!! This was taken on the day that Sarah signed the lease to her new store!!
This was such a great day!!! I love this shot!!! I had called Angel and she told me she couldn't get Tanner to go to sleep. I told her I would go pick him up for him to spend the night. He was totally wide awake so we had fun playing for hours!!! LOLI love Target!!! I can spot one a mile away!!! This one was in Louisiana!!! This is a picture of my mom and I at Santana Row. it's one of our most favorite shopping places!!

This is a picture of Alyssa and I!!! She's so freaking adorable!!!!

I just found out that my grandmother moved into the blue apartment you see in this picture when she came from El Salvador years and years ago!!!
Her first job was helping to create dresses/sew for a new clothes designer named....
JESSICA MCCLINTOCK!!!

This is a picture of an almost finished pot of chocolate at my favorite restaurant, La Fondue!!

This is a picture of Jeremy making fudge. He did such a great job! The fudge was YUMMY!!!
This is a picture of the girls at my mom's birthday party. They are so beautiful!!


This was a fun night!! We were at an Art Inspired event and it was the same night the Giants were playing! This is us celebrating the Giants winning the pennant!!

This is a picture of Erin and I at the Survivor event that Ever After puts together every years!! She's such a fun gal!!!

Thanks for letting me share some of my favorite cell phone pictures. I bet you have tons that you like looking at too!!!!!!

Hugs,
Suzy West

2 comments:

Tricia Wilson said...

Great photos, I love them ALL!

Gina Lideros said...

what a fun idea Suzy, you have given me inspiration to do this on my blog soon.