Thursday, February 03, 2011

Seriously love this girl!!!

This girl is going to be so surprised when she learns that this post is about her!!!
I love hanging out with Tricia!! She's one of the most crazy, fun, and talented gals that I know and I think you should all know it!!! :)
I had the opportuntity to hang out with her from Friday-Tuesday during CHA and I kid you not....we laughed so much that our bodies hurt!!!

On the last day of CHA I asked the scooter rental dude if I could ride around in one of them...he was crazy enough to say YES!!!! So I asked him for one for Tricia!!!
We rode them until security told us to stop! LOL
again, we laughed so hard!!!
Anyways, this post is simple and to the point...love Tricia Wilson! The girl rocks!!!!!
Hugs

Suzy West

3 comments:

TanishaRenee said...

OMG, it's the return of the scooter!!! Remember the person who crashed into ZVA's booth?! I know you guys had a ball!!

Tricia Wilson said...

Awww, you are too kind! Yes, it is unreal how much laughter there is when we get together! I wonder how many calories we burned?! lol
You are the bestest my friends. ♥

sarah said...

i LOVE tricia wilson...she's the real deal. :)

and i think after our TV filming, we burnt at least 219308403978 calories. just sayin'... especially the way we jumped up and down! :)