Monday, February 14, 2011

New project--Echo Park

This past week I felt super inspired to get my scrap on!
Madison had sent me some amazing Echo Park line to play with and let me tell you,
this line is super easy to play with!! The line is full of color and beautiful pieces.
Here are some sneak peeks!!!
I will be teaching this at Our Paper Place in Newark next month.
I'll also be teaching it at some of my other stores that I travel to!!

The silhouettes are by Hambly!! They are gorgeous!!!
I colored these beautiful little flowers with Shimmerz!!
I used Helmars to adhere almost everything!!
Thanks for looking!!
Hugs, Suzy West


7 comments:

~Tonja~ said...

Beautiful...I have never done any kind of scrapbook...I see a lot on the internet...looks interesting
Have a Blessed day
Tonja

The Muellers said...

What a beautiful project! I love your work! Thank you so much for sharing this :D I can't wait to hear what the future has in store for you! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Gina Lideros said...

this is fabulous. Love the Hambly mustaches and the sihouettes.

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Suzy your talent amazes me everytime I stop by your blog..
Love your project it rocks
The Scrapbooking Queen

Life as its ... said...

Love it Suzy! You are amazing, I miss you lots & wish I was closer to take your classes.
Wei.M

Renee' Benson said...

I knew I joined you for a reason. You are a phenom! Hey, how many do you have in your FB group now? It would be nice to know to have kind of a community start between all of us. Love, love, love your work.

217 Creations said...

Very cool!!!! Thanks for the peek!