Monday, February 07, 2011

I love teaching!!!

I was asked today what is the best part of scrapbooking besides doing it...my answer...TEACHING IT!!!
I love teaching scrapbooking classes!!! I have been doing it for many years for many manufactures and let me tell you...nothing is more fun than that for me.
Every time I go to a store...I get so excited about putting my classes together, putting together my kits, and seeing the faces of my students that are excited that they finished a project.

This is a picture of one of my CHA classes that I taught a little over a week ago.

Thank you to all my stores that ask me to teach...and to my students that come and take my classes!!! I appreciate you so much!!!!

Hugs,
Suzy West

2 comments:

Gina Lideros said...

you are an awesome teacher Suzy, I am sure that everyone in your class just loved you. I know that you spoiled them rotten!

Gitte Gr√łnfeldt said...

Thank you, Suzy, for a wonderful and fun class at the CHA :-D It was SO well-organized and the class was absolutely inspireing,a and the class description was right: you DID spoil us rotten !!

Hugs,
Gitte from Denmark

(I'm the one in the olive t-shirt on the photo - third counted from the left in the left frontrow) ;o)