Wednesday, February 02, 2011

CHA!!!! It's over...I'm home...and now....

I got home from another amazing CHA experience last night. I'm so tired and my body hurts...not from the hard work...but from all the laughing and the craziness that was had in beautiful downtown Los Angeles with some of the most amazing girls ever!
Let me tell you...I feel so incredibly lucky to have had the experiences I had with these girls!!
We arrived Friday morning....REALLY early in the morning. I think we were all tired all ready since we had been designing all night long and because we didn't go to bed until really late!
It didn't matter...even though we were zombies...we were excited and having fun!

Here are some pictures of our fantastic CHA!!!! I'll post more later. These are all from my cell phone and a couple that some of my friends took.

New friends that took some of my classes.

Angel and I heading towards the Staple Center!!!

Love this picture of Tricia and I!!!! Free kisses!!

The Bella Blvd. girls!!!! We were at the Yard House!

One night we went out with Epiphany Crafts. This is a picture of Donna Salazar, Jennifer Priest, and I. Such sweet girls!!

at the booth with Madison! We had so much fun with him!!!

Here's another cute photo of us!!

Cute photo of Susan Opal, Tricia, and I!!!


Went out to dinner with the Echo Park crew!!

Another night we went out with the Hambly and Art Inspired crew!!
Out with Erin and Kim!!!


The grandma's!!! Josie, Sharon, and I!!
We all got these hats at the We R Memory Keepers booth!!!


A picture that was taken of me taking picture of a group of gals!
In front of the Hollywood sign. LOL

Out with the girls one night! It was a wild one!!!!

Another Kissing booth picture

The crew again!!

Out with the girls!!

In front of the Hollywood sign with my Scrapbooker's Bliss friends!!


I will post more pictures!!! If you took any pictures with me please email them to me at psajfamily@aol.com.
Thanks
Suzy West

9 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

Love all the photos Suzy! So great to spend some time with you :)

Kimberly said...

Such fun Suzy! You are always a fun gal to be around! Glad you had a great time! xx
Loves,
K

Angie... by the said...

So glad you had an awesome time! You look like a blast to be around. ♥ Hope to go to CHA sometime in the future. It looks wonderful. Hugs!

andrea.shopping said...

I am so jealous! I hope I can go to next year's CHA, it looks like everyone had a great time.

Joanne said...

That's my photo of you taking a photo!! Too fun. love ya Suzy.
Jo

Gina Lideros said...

awesome photos. Wish I could have been there with you girls. Love you.

Weddings With The Cricut said...

Your classes were so much fun!! We felt like princesses with all the goodies you sent us home with :) Where did you get those adorable grey hats? I love them!! Thanks again for a great weekend. Blessings!

Emily

PS - my kids call my mom "Jamma" too!!

Suzy West said...

Hey there gals!! thanks everyone!!!
Emily, those hats were given away at we r memory keepers. Love being called Jamma!!!

Gina Ponce said...

Looks like a a FUN TIME.... very cute pics...