Saturday, February 19, 2011

Birthday fun and a new class!!!

This Tuesday I turn 40 and the celebration has already begun!!!
It started on Friday during lunch... Angel, Sierra, the boys, and I went out to Red Robins. We had a great lunch and then the waiters came and sang and gave me a hot fudge sundae.
In the evening we celebrated at Our Paper Place!! There was yummy cake and snacks!!
So much fun!!!
Today the family and I went to an awesome restaurant and we celebrated there!! I had such a great time with them!!!! Nothing makes me more happy than to have everyone together.
Before I show you all the pictures from my birthday party....here's a sneak peak of my class at Our Paper Place.
It's a layout class using Crate Paper!!!!
It's on Wednesday, March 16th--Starts at 7pm
To sign up call the store at 510-794-4487
You will make four different layouts!!

Here are some of the pictures from tonight!!!

Me and my kiddos!!! I love them so much!!!

All the girls!!!


The men in my life!!

My main squeeze!

My sweet and beautiful mommy!

Love my Jazzy!
The best brothers!!

My yummy new Vera Bradley bag for my Lap top!!!
Love it!!!!


Thanks for letting me share!!!!!!
Hugs, Suzy West

0 comments: