Monday, February 28, 2011

Been creating!!!

Saturday was a lot of fun!!! I taught a really fun class at Our Paper Place and then stayed for the crop!! It was fun getting to hang with some of my gal pals!!!!

I finished another project that I will be teaching in April!!
I'm teaching a spring related class...I know Spring is supposed to be bright and sunny...but I really liked this paper line by Jillibean!!
Here are some sneak peaks of my project.



Sunday was also really nice!! We went to church in the morning...after church I spent some quality time with my son Jeremy. Then we went to go see Tanner and Tristan practice playing T-ball!! I told them they had to see Jamma hit a ball...(they didn't believe me that I could hit it)...ohhhhh I sooooo hit it! LOL
In the evening I went out with Julia and Jen!! Had such a great time talking about all kinds of craziness! LOL

Thanks for coming by!! Leave me a comment! Love reading them!!
Hugs
Suzy west

2 comments:

Alex said...

That's a great project Suzy, do you have a schedule of classes you teach ? :)

HUGS !
Alex
http://www.youhadmeatcraft.com/

Gina Lideros said...

you are such an inspiration Suzy! Can't wait to see the new project!