Thursday, January 27, 2011

Some of my CHA samples!!

I'm so excited about CHA this year!!! I have a lot of exciting things going on that I can't say yet but I will tell you soon!!!
I will be leaving bright and early with Angel, Sarah, Tricia, and Julia!! Can't wait!!
As you know, I'm teaching three classes. I showed you the Nikki Sivils class the other day. Here's the cover of my PUNKY SPROUTS class. This is their new gated album.
I'm teaching this class on Friday.
This is my Bella Blvd. class that I'll be teaching on Saturday. It's using their new Family line. I'm teaching it with my Punky Sprouts album.
Here are three new layouts that I did for Nikki Sivils.



I will be posting more tomorrow!!!! I have some new Hambly and Echo Park projects to show you!!!!!
Hugs, Suzy West

0 comments: