Wednesday, January 19, 2011

OOOH check it out!!!!

I'm so excited!!! I got to play with the beautiful new line by Nikki Sivils.
It's called, It's your Day!!
This is the project that I'm teaching for them at CHA!!
It's full of dimension and color! Totally love it!!!
I gave you guys a sneak peek before...here's the whole cover and you can see all the tips of the other pages!

Everyone taking the class will get the Punky Sprouts album, all the Nikki Sivils products, Glue Glider pro and the glue dots, Thermo Web foam squares, Clearsnap ink pads, Ranger Glossy Accents and stickles, Sakura pens, and more!!

I'm looking forward to teaching this class! it's going to be a lot of fun!!!

Hugs, Suzy West

3 comments:

Jenny Gibson said...

Very colorful. I love it.

Bonny Mannina said...

This is a Very Cute Album. I loved the papers that were used. Its a Birthday Book even I must have!

Sue said...

how cute!!!