Monday, January 17, 2011

Nikki Sivils--Sneak Peek!!!!

Nikki Sivils emailed me a few months ago and asked me if I would teach a class using her products at CHA! I of course said, "HECK YA!" I was thrilled when I got the box!
The products are full of color and lots of fun images!!
Here's a sneak peek of the project that I'm teaching at CHA!!!!
I created the project on one of our Punky Sprouts mix medium albums!!
This sneak peek is from the, It's your day line!! You guys are going to love it!!

Thanks for looking!!! leave me a comment and tell me what you think?
Hugs,
Suzy West

6 comments:

Arts & Crafts Fanatic! said...

Looks very cute! Wish I could take the class!!

Nikki Sivils said...

Woo Hoo!!! Wish I could take the class too!! Thanks so much Suzy! I can't think of a better person to be teaching a class for me at CHA!! So Excited! See you soon sweetie-pie!

SHELL said...

Awesome!! Wish I was going to CHA so I could take the class, too!!

Bonnie said...

very cute!!

mlc_15 said...

Super Cute! It looks exciting ::)

Scrapin Kat said...

Super Cute! Have a blast at CHA , looking forward to new products!