Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's a new year!!

Happy New Years!!!!!

So I've been MIA for a long time! I can't believe it's been months since I last posted.
I apologize to all those that have asked me to update. I've been so busy!! I spent a lot of months traveling the country teaching classes, helping friends open stores, spending time with family, and more.
It's a new year and I promise to do better but I need your help. Please post a reply because I love reading them and they inspire me to update more!!!

So let's see...what to tell you.
This year I'm going to turn...40!! Yep, I said it. 40! I can't believe it...well I kinda do. I believe it when I see the grey hair, the little wrinkles, the aches and pains, the fact that I'm called "grandma" by two little munchkins, and then there is the memory loss. LOL
10 years ago I would be freaking out about getting older but you know what? I'm actually okay with it. I don't know if it's because of my wise age but I am.

So let's see what else....I've been scrapping like a crazy person! It's been so much fun playing with so many different products from manufactures. This last week alone has been a great one! I've been asked to work with new manufactures that I'll be telling you about soon. So lots of wonderful opportunities! I've been very blessed!

In just a couple of weeks I'm going to be flying to southern ca with my friends Sarah and Tricia and my daughter Angel. We are going to the CHA show. We are walking the floor, helping Sarah place orders, and I'm teaching three classes!!! I'm excited about going to the garment district as well. We are going to have a lot of fun!!!!

Well I think that's everything. Please leave me a comment.
Have a great one!!
Hugs,
Suzy West


3 comments:

Kimmy said...

Welcome back it's your favorite stalker! LOL Can't wait to see your cute face at CHA.

Suzy West said...

You are so cute Kimmy! I can't wait to see you in just a couple of weeks!!! PARTY!!!!

sarah said...

YO CRAZY. i'm scrapping today like a crazy woman!