Monday, January 17, 2011

In just two weeks..

The four of us are heading to Los Angeles to attend the CHA show!!! I'm so excited to be going with three of my favorite peeps!!


I will be teaching three classes while I'm there!! I'll be teaching for Punky Sprouts, Bella Blvd. and Nikki Sivils!!



We have been creating projects for the Punky Sprouts booth plus others.

Then we are walking the show!! This time--no booth...just walking and being crazy together! We are so excited we can't stand it!!!



I'm so excited Tricia is going!!! We have so much fun when we are together!! I'm sure there will be a lot of singing and cake eating! LOL


My beautiful daughter Angel is going!! This is her first time attending the show. She's done work for CHA for years but has never actually attended. She's going to have a blast and we are going to have so much fun! She and Sarah are crazy when they are together....now the two of them with Tricia? OMG!!! LOL


This will be Sarah's first time going to the show for HERSELF, as a store owner! This is very exciting for her!!! We are going to have a blast helping her shop!




Look out Los Angeles....we're coming!!!

4 comments:

sarah said...

YUP, you had to pick the grossest photo of me!! HAHAHA...

anyway, when are you gonna shoot my HOT PHOTOS?! LOL!!!

can't wait for cha. it's gonna be fun! :)

hugs,
sarah.

dorism6220 said...

LA will never be the same!

Tricia Wilson said...

I am so stinkin' excited I can't even stand it!!!!!

Sue said...

always in the mood to CHA-CHA!! have fun :)