Thursday, January 20, 2011

Going crazy with SHIMMERZ!!!!

I am so in love with my new Shimmerz products I can't stand it!! Seriously, I'm going nuts!
The coloringz are so vibrant and beautiful and the Shimmeringz are crazy awesome! They add so much to the projects!!

Here's a quick headband I made yesterday using Shimmerz, Punky Sprouts, Prima, Helmar's, and Nikki Sivils!


Spray your lil' stems by Punky Sprouts with the color you choose.


Do the same using the lil' blooms.

Attach the blooms to another flower that you have colored. Add a brad. Adhere the flower with Helmars to the stem and tie. You got yourself a cute little headband!!!


Hope you like it!!!!!

3 comments:

MARION said...

LOVE IT...... hope you're wearing that at CHA, looking forward to seeing you. HUGS xxx

Sue said...

CUTE!

Heidi Kelley said...

I WANT ONE!!!