Monday, October 04, 2010

let the countdown begin!

I was invited to teach at Treasured Memories in Oak Park, Ca in December.
I will be teaching a few classes and one of them is this project that I made at an all day crop.
It's using Punky Sprouts 12x12 corrugated boards and Echo Park Christmas line.
I adhered everything with Helmar's 450 Quick Dry!!
what do you think?
Speaking of countdowns, as many of you know my knees have been in pretty bad shape for a while. I had surgery on my right knee a couple of years ago and will have to have surgery on it again in the future. I just found out that I have to have surgery on my LEFT one in December!
I'm totally scared but I know it will help me.
So let the countdown begin!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

What an awesome advent! Sorry to hear about your knees--they really are the worst, they just take such a beating all the time. Hope you can get the surgery over with soon and end up pain free :)

Suzy West said...

thanks darlin!

Gina Lideros said...

this is so cute. You are so creative!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Oh no! Eeek. So sorry to hear about your knee surgery. I will send you prayers now until then. I'm sure everything will be ok. I have knee pain every now and then but not enough to require surgery so I really wish you well. I can't imagine. We need you up and around and 100%!!!! At least you'll have an excuse to stay put (relax, have a lot of hot cocoa, and enjoy your family) for Christmas woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) LOL

Love the calendar, you are so inspiring!!!
xoxo