Tuesday, September 07, 2010

where have ((I)) been? (winner announced) (challenge update)

This past week was a busy one for me!! I didn't even blog!! SAY WHAT? :)
Last week I was creating projects for some upcoming classes that I'll be teaching soon. I was really excited to play with some new Crate Paper! The products are absolutely delish! I'm almost done with my samples! Can't wait for you to see it!

So I wanted to catch up with everyone about the challenge I set on August 30th.
It was the SMILE challenge. I know some of you took me up on this offer.
Please let me know who you are!!!
How was it? Did anything change or did you have any nice experiences this past week?

I'm so excited that so many of you LOVE the Shimmerz products!!!
I played with them over the weekend and lots of friends wanted to play with them.
So we have a winner for the give-away.
The winner is:

lisa (aka Leezy) said...

I really like- RAZZLEDAZZLE BERRY..
Thanks for the chance to win.

Congratulations!!! Please email me at psajfamily@aol.com. Include your name and address.

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

I will be giving away some fun stuff this week...all you need to do...is post on my blog posts this week! I'll choose someone to send something to!!

Have a great day!

Suzy West



2 comments:

Jamie Lane said...

Congrats Lisa!

Suzy, I can't wait to see your Crate Paper work! :)

ellen s. said...

congrats!!!!!!!