Monday, September 27, 2010

Treasure the moments project

As I've mentioned lately, I've been creating like crazy!!!!

This is my newest Punky Sprouts project that I made using my Junk In My Punk album with brand new Crate Paper. I love this line!!!!

I also used Shimmerz, Studio Calico, and Epiphany Crafts!



I love the Punky Sprout canvas flowers, they add so much to my book



This is my favorite picture of my beautiful niece and daughter together!

Check out that fun photo. It was made with the newest Canon printer!!!




Thanks for looking everyone!!!! I'll be teaching this one at different stores through out the country!!

Hugs,

Suzy West



ps. thanks for the sweet words on my previous post!! You guys rock!!!

4 comments:

Kristi B. said...

What a fun & adorable book! :)

Jenn Seratt said...

This is awesome! I love all of the texture.

amytangerine said...

this is soo dang amazing! love

Suzy West said...

thanks guys!!!!