Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Scrapbooker's Bliss ROCKED!!

I just got back from a wonderful weekend filled with teaching, laughter, and just pure bliss...Scrapbooker's Bliss that is!
I would like to thank Joanne and Tracy for all their wonderful hospitality!!!
I would like to thank my partner in crime, Gina Lideros. Gina and I are two peas in a pod and I am so grateful to have her in my life!!! We had a blast!!!
Last, I would like to thank everyone that came to all my different classes!! I had so much fun with you!! I didn't get a chance to take a lot of pictures but the rest of the gals did and I'll try to collect some to post!
In the meantime, check out this funny video I made.
Will be posting the winners of my class kits tomorrow!! So check back again!! :)
hugs,
Suzy West
ps. click the X where you see the "pets" so you can read the little comments

2 comments:

Scrapbooker's Bliss said...

Love the video!!
Love ya Suzy
Jo

Suzy West said...

Love you too girlie!!!