Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy Holidays

Believe it or not, the holidays are approaching!
Most years I'm scared of even thinking of Christmas coming up so soon. This year I decided to embrace the idea by creating a fun holiday project!!

This is a book I made using my Punky Sprouts album with the new CRATE PAPER holiday line!
I used Helmar to adhere all the different embellishments!!
It's such a fun collection. Loved all the fun colors, stickers, and chipboard.

I'll be teaching this class at different stores!! Hopefully it will be at one near you!!!





I made a fun book within the book.




These are some of the pages that I created!!! I still need to add some journaling but it's almost done!!! Thanks for looking.
Hugs,
Suzy West

1 comments:

Lindsey Alves said...

Where are you teaching that class? Maybe if not too close to us, can I buy a kit from someone? I LOVE this book!!! Remember - we are down in Hollister - so nothing is really close, but we will drive to somewhere reasonable...