Sunday, August 15, 2010

A weekend full of friends and scrapping!!!!

On Friday night I got together with a lot of my good friends at one of my favorite scrapbook stores, Art Inspired in Brentwood!!!!

It was great to hang out with everyone and do a little bit of scrapping...and by little I mean nothing. LOL I did manage to eat, hang out, buy something, and eat some more. LOL



Love this picture of the girls

Here's another one of us just being ourselves. LOL



On Saturday I met up with my good friend Gina who works with Cannon and hung out with her at a fun event in Martinez. It was great to do some scrapping, eat, and really bond with her. I just love that girl!

Every photo in my project is printed with a Cannon printer that I love!!! It's freaking awesome and has a lot of cool features!

I had done a quick photo shoot of my daughter and loved all the pictures so every project I did that night was with her pics.

Check out the cool picture in this layout. Love the fun look of it.

I used Girl's Paperie and used the beautiful blue SHIMMERZ color to color in the measuring tape and the dress form!!!! LOVED IT!!!!

Margie had given me a ton of her Girls Paperie products to create with. Yesterday I went to town!!!! (check out the cute photos in different sizes through out the book: Cannon printer)

I made the project using my newest book: Spunky Sprout by Punky Sprouts.

I also use the Shimmerz to color the flowers, canvas, and more!!! Love their colors!!! They dry really fast too!! if you haven't picked some up you should!!!!!










Thanks for looking!!!

5 comments:

GottaScrapChick said...

Super cute album! Love that Spunky...:)

Gina L. said...

What a cute album! Great photos of your beautiful daughter! Love the papers too!

Lynn said...

what a beautiful book and what a bunch of fun friends. looks like a good time was had by all.

Suzy West said...

Thanks guys!!!

Stac said...

You've got the Shimmerz touch Girl! Great job. Love what you did.