Tuesday, August 31, 2010

There's a first time for everything

Today we had some firsts!

My son Jeremy woke up, got ready, and headed out for his first day as a JR. in high school!
I, for the first time...didn't make a HUGE deal and take a thousand pictures of him and
treat him like a little boy.
I let him enjoy the morning and took only a couple pictures and sent him on his way.
My little Sierra woke up, got ready, and started her first day of school as a 4th grader.
Last night she told me she wanted to try on all of her new outfits and decided on her favorite. I love that she felt so good about herself. She was so sweet looking at herself in the mirror.
Today I am at home by myself...for the first time in a long time.
So I'm going to clean my scrap area. clean the kitchen. vacuum. take the dogs out.
I will thank my Heavenly Father for giving me my children.
I will thank him for letting me have the opportunity to experience these firsts with them and for letting me be their mother.
I hope that today you will experience a first and that it will make you happy!!
Have a wonderful day!!!
SMILES
Suzy West

0 comments: