Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fun stuff with My Paper Tree House Kit

Yesterday I went to a crop at Scrapbook Depot in San Carlos!! A group of us get together every month to scrap and hang out. It's always fun to see everyone and to get projects done.
Here's what I did using the new My Paper Tree House monthly Kit!! The kit is filled with the entire Life is Good line by Echo Park and a lot of different embellishments. You all know how much I love Echo Park so it was easy doing these layouts.

The little blue pearls? I bought regular pearls and just dropped them into Shimmerz Pearlz by Shimmerz. The color is so bright and it looks so cool in real life because it fully coats it and it kinda looks like a little candy that you can eat. LOL
Here's how you do the top right of the page.

Even though I don't get a lot done I certainly have a great time!
Looking forward to scrapping with everyone again.
Hugs
Suzy West

1 comments:

Betsey Terry said...

love scrapping with you too lady!! Have a fabulous trip!