Monday, August 09, 2010

For the luv of art AUGUST kit

For the Luv of art AUGUST kit!!!

To say I love this kit would be an understatement!!!

This kit freaking ROCKS!!! I had so much fun creating my different projects and I still have more to create with.



Here's what I did so far:



I used my punky Sprouts album that I had to make my first project.

The alphabets on this page are solid but I used Norma's exclusive word stamp to give it dimension. I also used it through out the whole book.



Love all the Dear Lizzy products!!





Can you see the cool word stamp that I used as the background?



Love this beautiful flower ribbon. I used stickles on top of the letter stickers.


I made several pockets on this page. Decorated it with all the stickers and flowers.

This is a page that I did with some of the extras. Everything on here is in the kit minus the kraft cardstock and the pen.

Thanks for looking!!!! What do you think of this kit?

9 comments:

Sherry said...

Love it! Ready to get my hands on the kit! :)

ellen s. said...

this is so cute and fun! looove it...the perfect mini!

Tricia Wilson said...

The kit is amazing and I love what you did with it! I also love that I see my face in that mini. :-)

Jen said...

I love it! And I love your album :)

JessiW said...

very pretty!! Love it:)

Donna E. said...

such a gorgeous album! amazing kit!!

Anna Sigga said...

Love that mini!!!

Katiejane said...

Wow, just beautiful! Those colours are to die for!
Katie xx

Suzy West said...

Thanks everyone!!!!
love the kit!!!