Monday, August 16, 2010

"the challenge" and my new toys!!!

Last Friday the four of us got together to get our scrap on at Scrapbook Territory! I started playing with the camera and had fun taking crazy pictures.
I told each one that we had to do a challenge and that was to scrap at least one of the pictures that I had taken.

Here's what Sarah De Guzman made
Here's the one that Gina Lideros made
Here's Tricia Wilson's layout
and here are the two that I made.
The first one I made using the products in the For the Luv of Art kit
Here is another quick one that I made using product that April from Studio Calico gave me in Chicago. If that wasn't cool enough already...
Today I got a nice little box full of her NEW MISTERS!!!!! They are awesome!!!
How awesome??? well the box came about 40 minutes ago and I couldn't wait to play with them...so I've created this and now I'm blogging about it. LOL
The product had it's debut at CHA!!!
I'm NUTS over them already!
I love that they dry almost immediately! SERIOUSLY!
They don't have glimmer on them...to me it's like I'm using spray paint. They are so cool!!!
No matter what color you spray on...it's color stays true!
Oh how I love you!!!!! :)

Thanks for looking!!

3 comments:

Katiejane said...

Wow all very different yet very gorgeous pages there. Fab photos, looks like you had a blast!
Katie x

ellen s. said...

fun! loving these!!!

JessiW said...

Looks like a lot of messy fun and love those layouts:):) Love, Jess