Saturday, July 24, 2010

Creative Cuts and Crafts!!!

Today I spent the day at an awesome scrapbook/stamp store in Chicago called Creative Cuts and Crafts. The store was filled lots of fun yummy products and the
spot next door was dedicated to classes and events.
I had a great time with these wonderful ladies who were excited to get their groove on!
We got down and dirty with a lot of fabrics, paints, glimmer mists, stamps, and more!
Tomorrow I will be teaching another fun class and I look forward to hanging out there again!!!!
Here are some fun photos that Sarah and Gloria took for me.





After the class I'm off to Rosemont to meet up with Shelly and put together our booth!
hugs
Suzy West





2 comments:

Amy said...

looks like so much fun!! wish I was there!

GottaScrapChick said...

OMG! If anyone doubts this story I have the needle marks in my arms to prove it!! LOL I hardly remember anything but the last day...and btw I DID bring tools - but they were not the RIGHT tools....I'm such a girl! The awesome thing is that when the chips are down, the AWESOME people keep going! THANKS to SUZY, SARAH, TRICIA, CARRIE, NORMA & her sweet hubby DAMIEN!!!!