Tuesday, July 13, 2010

busy creating!!!!

I feel like it's been forever since I blogged but it's actually only been 4 days!!! LOL

I've been a really busy girl!!! I have a lot of assignments for CHA and even though I haven't had a lot of sleep, let me tell you...it's been a lot of fun!!!!!

I just finished several Punky Sprouts projects and I'm doing MORE!!! Right now I'm working on projects for Bella Blvd. I'll be doing some stuff for other manufactures as well!!

I've also been busy kitting for my classes this weekend at Ever After Scrapbooks in Vista, Ca!!! I can't wait to see the fun gals there!!!!



Here's an album I did using Punky Sprout and Crate Paper!!!

I couldn't wait to create with the July kit for, For the Luv Of Art kit club

Here's a picture of the kit! OMG it rocks!!!



Here are two of the projects that I have created so far with it!!!

I still have a ton of product and I'm doing more!


Thanks for looking!!
Hugs, Suzy

3 comments:

Tonya Boone said...

i got last months kit and i loved it..
just don't know what to do a mini book on.. keep creating.. love your blog.

ellen s. said...

oh these are so FUN! is that stitching on the last one???

have fun at CHA!!! i love the crate and punky sprouts combo :)

Suzy West said...

Hey Ellen,
nope it's free hand circles that I did on the page.
Hugs