Thursday, June 17, 2010

what's in the name???

I'm excited about new products debuting at CHA!!

Part of the creating process...come up with names for these products.

Shelly and I have had a field day trying to come up with some. I like everything that I do to have a name that feels personal. Well since I'm a pretty wild and crazy gal the names I'm come up with are a little crazy. LOL

We are down to TWO names for one of the books.



I'm excited to show you the sneak peak for another book!!!

The name of this book is called Spunky Sprout.

It was so fun designing with this book!!!

Here's the cover and a sneak peak of the inside!!



If you go to the Punky Sprouts blog you might win one of these books!!



I'm thrilled to announce that I'm part of the Preferred design/educators team for




I'm in really good company!!!

These are the other educators:

Crystal Hobbs

Katie Watson

Lori Gentile

Tammy Tutterow

Stacy Julian

Donna Downey

Pretty excited about this!!!!

Check out their blog!!



I have other fun news that I will get to tell you about soon so keep checking back!



1 comments:

Jamie Lane said...

The album looks good...and I am so excited for your Helmar addition! I {heart} their glues!