Friday, June 18, 2010

Love At Home

Last week I took Sierra to Color Me Mine. It's a WONDERFUL place that you can paint and decorate ceramic pieces. When you are done they fire them in their kiln. Once they are done they are so beautiful and shiny!
I looked through many different pieces and as soon as i saw this one I knew that was the one I wanted to decorate.
After I painted it, I thought about what I wanted to write to make it more personal.
Immediately I thought of the words, love at home. It's what I always want to feel when I'm in my house. This is what I am striving for, to always feel love here.
It's not always possible to feel this but I know that if we put our family first and always try to choose the right our home will be filled with abundance of love.
I hope that YOUR home is filled with love too!
Hugs, Suzy West


2 comments:

Lora Oliver said...

That is super cute. I love those ceramics places, they are so much fun.

Jamie Lane said...

How fun! I love this!

You changed your blog again! Have you been to Leelou blogs? They have a ton of really cute ones -http://leelou-freelayouts.blogspot.com/!