Sunday, June 27, 2010

Friends...

Since For the Luv of Art opened, a lot of amazing people have gotten to know each other very well! We feel extremely grateful for the place that Norma Kennedy has created for us!
We do wonderful challenges and I started one and it was to take a picture of themselves...behind a frame. I told them I would make a video once I got all the pictures. Here's the video.

Update June 29th--I moved the video to the For the Luv of Art site. You can view it there!!!

Hope you like it!!!
Hugs, Suzy West

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That was awesome!

JessiW said...

OMG..SUZY I LOVE IT!!! I just came to your blog to get the link to put on my blog and saw this and was amazed:) I absolutely love the song that you put with it...and I feel so blessed to be a part of it!! Oh, I'm just gonna watch it again!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME Suzy! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)