Thursday, June 24, 2010

Cherished Memories--the whole book!

I couldn't wait to show you the entire book that I made for the store that I'm teaching at in Chicago. This is the prototype of the new book by Punky Sprouts (part of the Suzy West collection) so excited! If you are in Chicago right before the show, come on over and see me at Creative Cuts and Crafts!!! It's going to be a lot of fun!!!

I used Pink Paislee, Tattered Angels, Helmar, Sakura with Punky Sprouts!





8:05pm UPDATE:

OOOOPSSS!!! Hold the phone! Sneak peaks are all you get for a little while longer! LOL

sorry girls!





Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Suzy West

4 comments:

Andrea Amu said...

Beautiful! Love your masked FaBulous!

lizzie said...

w o w
i'm actually speechless that is so gorgeous!

Amy said...

wow girl! you have alot of talent fo sure! very very pretty! wish I was going to see it in real life!

Jamie Lane said...

I love that you have your own collection! And, of course I love your book! Lucky are those that get to take that class! Amazing stuff!