Monday, June 28, 2010

Awesome day with the family!

I just got back from San Francisco with the family. I had the most wonderful time with them!!
It was GORGEOUS!!! It was a little cold and there was a lot of fog but o.m.g it was totally cool and worth going!
Here are some of my favorite shots from today.

My family
another family shot
me and the Mr.
Sierra walking with her daddy
Love this shot of Jeremy walking
more of the bridge
love this bridge
We plan on going back soon so we can ride bikes across!
Hugs, Suzy West

3 comments:

JessiW said...

Beautiful Pictures!! I want to go there one day...along with the thousand other places I'd like to visit LOL!!

Sherry said...

Gorgeous! One of my favorite places!!! Looks like a fabulous day.

sarah said...

ummm, well overcast came in early that day. :)

great shots of the gate! :)

hugs,
sarah.