Monday, May 17, 2010

Tons of announcements!!

I just got back from an awesome adventure in Canada!!! Had so much fun hanging out with a lot of amazing women and teaching some of my favorite projects using Punky Sprouts and other terrific companies!
Here I am at Jo's store excited as can be surrounded by scrapbook supplies!


This is JO after getting high off of Mod Podge glitter!!! LOL
We had such an amazing time!!!
I taught different classes and it was a blast!!




While I was away, Stephanie, owner of Bella Blvd. made an announcement on her blog about me being their teacher!! I'm THRILLED beyond belief!! You can read about it here:
I'll be teaching for them all over and at CHA!!!

I also just got to announce today that I am the new Creative Director for a new online store/dt called, For the Luv of art!! Please come and join her fan page!!! I just started it today!

I have more announcements soon!!!!
Tomorrow I will announce the winner for the crazy previous post!! Please check back tomorrow!!
Hugs, Suzy West




1 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

Congrats Suzy--that is fabulous!!