Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Scrapbooking stuff!! :)

I've been trying to scrap a little everyday. Lately it's been all about the books so today I decided to do a layout. I have to admit, it was a little hard since I've only been doing projects.
I love the picture and I love the line and you know I love my Sakura glaze pens!!
I think the layout came out pretty cute!
I was asked to do a make n' take at the Reflections event and I came up with this little project.
I'll be at Scrapbook Territory this Friday in case you want to make one.
Just bring your adhesive.
Starts at 6pm.
I'm excited about some new things going on in my scrap world!
I'll get to announce soon so make sure to check back often!!
Hugs, Suzy West

2 comments:

Nat said...

love your layout and banner- awesome girl!!!

certifiedpaperfreak said...

great banner project.
the layout did turn out cute.
:)